Roland TD4S V Compact Electronic Drum Set
Roland TD4S V Compact Electronic Drum Set; Fun to Play, Comfortable to Use, and Great for Practice
A dream for drummers, the TD4S electronic drum set offers outstanding feel, versatility and affordability. With Roland’s patented mesh V Pad snare, the TD4S is a pleasure to play. It’s ideal for practice, thanks to its Mix In function, Coach Mode and Quick Rec. It’s also a great choice for the project studio, with improved sound quality and expressiveness, and MIDI output for sequencing or triggering other sounds.
Roland TD4S Electronic Drum Set Features See TD4S Specs
Roland TD4 Expanded with New Sounds and Features
- Center mounted TD-4 sound module with new sounds and more accurate sensing
- Patented mesh head for the snare for a great feel
- Velocity-sensitive toms and cymbals with choke capability
- Unique and newly-designed drum stand that is compact, lightweight, and stable
- Expandable with an optional pad or replace the ride cymbal to a CY12R/C 3-way trigger V Cymbal
- Compatible with optional VH-11 V-Hi-Hat to mount on conventional hi-hat stands
- Cable harness and DB-25 connector for fast and clean cable connection
With four times the wave memory of its predecessor, the TD-4 is loaded with great drum and percussion instruments and kits. Kits can be customized with virtual tuning and muffling for the kick, snare and toms. Natural ambience effects can be adjusted as well.
Roland TD4 Drum Module Features See TD4 Module Specs
MDS4 Drum Stand for TD4S See MDS4 Specs
- Wave-expanded sound module with 125 instruments and 25 kits
- Tuning and Muffling for the kick, snare and toms can be adjusted via the buttons and dial on the front panel
- Coach Mode with new exercises, such as Warm Ups and Tempo Check for building your accuracy and endurance
- Quick Rec function for recording your performance with just one button
- Mix In connector for playing along with external audio sources
The TD4S sets up quickly and securely with Roland’s new MDS4 Drum Stand. Stylish and lightweight, the MDS4 keeps V Pads, V Cymbals, and the TD4 securely in place during performance. It also easily accommodates commercially available double kick pedals.
Bass drum pedal not included and shown only for photography purposes.
M.I. Products: 1 year parts, 90 days labor
Instrument Amps: 3 years (1 year on speakers) parts, 2 years labor
Rackmount Power Amps & EQs: 3 years parts & labor
BOSS Compact Pedals: 5 years parts, 90 days labor
BOSS (other): 1 year parts, 90 days. labor
ep, MT, TL, E-Series: 1 year parts, 90 days labor
CPM-300 Powered Mixer: 3 years parts, 3 years labor
AC Adapters, Mech, Footswitches, Headsets: 90 days parts, 90 days labor