Originally offered in 1959 through 1962, the Silvertone 1423 was made by the Harmony Company. It was known as the Jupiter H49 model in Harmony’s Stratotone Series . Pretty space age, eh? While Silvertone didn’t use this name, collectors often refer to the 1423 as a ‘Jupiter.’ The highlight of this Reissue is the unique blender control control setup. In addition to separate volume and tone controls for each pickup, the guitar features a blend knob that alters the balance between the two pickups when the selector is in the middle position.
Silvertone Model 1423 Jupiter Electric Guitar Features
- An updated reissue of the original with improved playability and sound
- Custom Duncan Designed humbucking pickups
- Tune-o-matic bridge for easy adjustability
- Comfortable 12 1/2 inch radius 'C' shaped mahogany neck
- Light resonant 7lb. solid mahogany body
- Optional gig bag: Silvertone Classic gig bag click here