The Samson C03U is a multi-pattern studio condenser microphone that records pristine audio and has enhanced capabilities along with a high quality A/D converter and USB output. Featuring dual 19mm internal shock mounted diaphragms with switchable omni, cardioid, and figure-8 pick-up patterns, it is perfect for recording vocals or any acoustic instrument. Plus the selectable patterns make it ideal for a variety of specialized recording situations, like multiple vocalists, ambient room miking, and even a group of people around a conference table recording a Podcast.
The C03U works seamlessly on any computer running Mac OS X or Windows XP, and with most DAW software programs without having to install any extra software or drivers.
Samson C03U USB Microphone Features
- Plugs in directly to any computer with a USB port
- Bundled with Cakewalk's Sonar LE software
- Switchable Cardioid, Omni, and Figure-8 Pickup Patterns
- High Quality A/D Converter with 16-Bit, 48kHz Sampling Rate
- Dual Large 19mm Diaphragm Elements
- Switchable High-Pass Filter and 10 dB Pad
- Smooth, Flat Frequency Response
- USB cable and carry pouch included