If you're looking for a matched pair of condensers that are both affordable and versatile, look no further than the Samson CL2 Stereo pair. Featuring gold sputtered diaphragms to offer incredibly high definition and detail without shrill high end. Very life-like and warm, the CL2s are ideal for recording or miking orchestral instruments, acoustic guitar, piano, choirs, overhead miking of drums and cymbals and of course, vocals. A remarkable addition to any mic locker, large or small.
Providing maximum flexibility for a variety of applications was one of the main design goals. Each CL2 comes with a pair of elements that can easily be detatched to change the pickup pattern to either omni-directional or cardioid. The elements feature three micron, gold-sputtered diaphragms and are designed to handle SPLs of 141 dB (cardioid) and 138 dB (omni).
Samson CL2 Features
- A pair of true cpacitor microphones
- High pass filter and 10 dB pad
- Includes cardioid and omni removable elements
- Maximum SPLs of 141 dB (cardioid) and 138 dB (omni)
- Includes mic clip, pop filter, windscreen and shockmount
- Comes in durable lightweight aluminum case