Featuring 32 keys, the Graphite M32 Controller is a velocity-sensitive mini keyboard for laptop studios and mobile recording/production applications. You can easily connect the Graphite M32 thru the USB port. The M32 is powered directly from the USB port and integrates easily with Windows or MAC based digital production workstations like GarageBand.
Samson Graphite 32 USB Controller Features
- 32-key velocity-sensitive mini keyboard
- Ultra-portable design, perfect for home studios and on-the-go applications
- Dedicated Octave and Sustain buttons, Pitch Bend and Modulation strips
- Programmable master encoder, eight MIDI assignable knobs and transport controls for hands-on control over your DAW and virtual instruments
- Four velocity-sensitive trigger pads (two banks each) with aftertouch for drum sounds and samples
- Control Change mode sets trigger pads to send control change messages
- Program mode sends program change information
- Four customizable Preset options
- Mini USB port
- iPad and USB bus powered
- Includes USB cable
The Graphite M32 also features an assignable data fader, volume control, pitch bend and modulation performance strips, octave +/- switch, program and control change switches, and a sustain /hold switch. Four of the control buttons can be programmed to operate as velocity-sensitive trigger pads with aftertouch for drum sounds and samples.
Note: To take full advantage of the assignable functions, you will need to download the free Graphite M32 editor from the Samson website (www.samsontech.com)