Samson Q1UCW Dynamic USB Microphone
The Samson Q1U USB Microphone features a smooth sounding neodymium element, capable of handling high SPL, cleverly interfaced to an onboard high quality mic pre, A/D converter and USB output.
The Q1U is perfect for recording your music, podcast or any acoustic audio source on your favorite DAW (Digital Audio Workstation). Just plug in the supplied USB cable, launch your DAW and start recording.
For expanded control, download the Samson Softpre applet software from Samson's website and you’ll have additional features like programmable GAIN, Low Cut Filter, Input Metering and Phase switch. The Q1U faithfully reproduces a variety of sound sources including vocals, acoustic instruments and overhead cymbals, to name a few and because the Q1U can handle high SPL, you can use it on drums or in front of a loud guitar amp. The extended frequency and fast transient response insures an accurate reproduction with linear characteristics from bottom to top.
Samson Q1U Features
- Dynamic Handheld Microphone with USB interface
- Plugs in directly to any computer with a USB input
- High Quality A/D Converter with 16-Bit, 48kHz Sampling Rate
- Super Cardioid Pickup Pattern
- Compatible with any Computer Based Digital Audio Workstation
- Tripod desk stand and carry pouch included