Samson Go Mic Compact USB Microphone is a versatile computer-based miking and recording solution.
Due to its custom compact design, the Go Mic is able to clip directly onto your laptop
or sit unobtrusively on your desk. Plug and play operation also means it’s completely
compatible with a Mac or PC, with no drivers required. The Go Mic is perfect for recording music, podcasts or field recording, but its range of functionality extends beyond typical USB microphones. The Go Mic is also ideal for voice recognition software, iChat, web casting and even Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP).
Samson Go Mic Features
- Portable USB condenser microphone
- Plug and Play Mac and PC compatible, no drivers required
- Custom compact design that clips to a laptop or sits on a desk
- Perfect for recording music, podcasting and field recording
- Ideal for voice recognition software, iChat, VoIP and web casting
- Transducer Type: condenser, pressure gradient with USB digital output
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-18kHz
- Cardioid or omni Polar Patterns
- Resolution: 44.1kHz/16-bit
- 1/8-inch headphone output
High-quality components and meticulous engineering ensure the Go Mic will offer clear, professional audio reproduction in any number of applications. Thanks to its switchable cardioid and omni polar patterns, you can pick whichever pattern is more appropriate for your specific situation. Plus, with a frequency response of 20Hz-18kHz and a resolution of 44.1kHz/16-bit, you can be sure you’re getting professional audio specs in a compact, multi-purpose design.