Samson Q2U Dynamic USB Microphone brings digital and analog together in one convenient microphone!
The Q2U is a high-quality handheld microphone designed to meet the needs of both live and studio sound applications. Grab the Q2U when you run out the door to use at your next gig and take it back to your studio to record straight to your computer based recording software. Whether your passion is recording or performing, this mic has you covered.
Samson Q2U Features
- High-quality dynamic handheld microphone with XLR and USB I/O
- XLR output plugs directly into any console
- Plugs directly into any computer with a USB input
- 3.5 mm stereo headphone jack with volume control for no-latency monitoring
- On/Off switch controls audio to XLR output
- High-quality A/D converter with 16-bit, 44.1/48kHz sampling rate
- Cardioid pickup pattern
- Compatible with any computer based digital audio workstation
- Includes mic clip, USB and XLR cables and Cakewalk Music Creator
The Q2U is a dynamic handheld microphone that features both an XLR output and a USB I/O, so it can plug directly into any live sound console or any computer with a USB input. And the microphone’s on/off switch lets you control the audio to the XLR output, allowing you to perform in a live setting and record to a computer simultaneously. This revolutionary mic also features a built-in 3.5mm stereo headphone jack output with volume control for no-latency monitoring during recording.
Built with a cardioid pickup pattern and a high-quality A/D converter, the Samson Q2U has a 16-bit, 44.1/48kHz sampling rate ensure the sound reproduction in both live and recording applications is clear, detailed and accurate. It’s also compatible with any computer based digital audio workstation, so your recordings can be developed with enhanced control and functionality.
Taking microphone versatility to a new level, the Q2U brings the worlds of live performance and digital recording together. It may just be the only mic you’ll ever need!