The Samson SE50 Headset Condenser Microphone is perfect for presentation, fitness and vocal applications.
This low profile, miniature condenser microphone provides accurate audio reproduction through its compact 2.5 mm capsule. The SE50 has a slightly malleable arm that can be directed to work on the left or right ear depending on your own specific comfort. The SE50's retaining band keeps the mic in the correct place even when used in energetic fitness applications. With its Omni-directional pickup pattern, the off-axis frequency response of this microphone is linear, providing an articulate reproduction regardless of the capsule position.
Click for larger image
|Samson SE50 Features
- Micro-miniature condenser with 2.5 mm capsule
- Omni-directional pickup pattern, off-axis linear frequency response
- Fits left or right ear and retaining band holds mic in place
- Moisture resistant coating
- Detachable cable
- Adjustable drip ring helps protect mic element from sweat
- Four cable adapters for compatibility with most popular wireless transmitters
- Includes three windscreens, clothing cable clip and carry case
Treated with a water resistant coating, the Samson SE50 provides added protection from both sweat and other moisture, while its moisture-guard drip ring further protects the capsule and ensures a reliable performance.
Available in cocoa, beige or black, the SE50 is particularly well suited for use with Samson wireless systems. And with four included adapters, the microphone can be used with most any other manufacturer's wireless belt-pack systems. The SE50 kit also includes a clothing cable clip, detachable cable, three windscreens and an attractive carry case to hold the SE50 and its accessories, as well as a compartment to hold most any belt-pack transmitter.
Manufactured with extreme care and the highest quality components, the SE50 delivers exceptionally clear, articulate sound with reliable performance in an extremely low profile design.