Samson Concert 277 Dual Handheld Wireless System; Twice the Versatility in Half the Space!
Get 2 Vocal Microphones in the space of one half-rack unit! Samson's Concert 277 provides you with an additional channel with a second professional microphone, giving any group with 2 or more vocals one less step when connecting your gear.
As if the convenience of this system wasn't enough, the Concert 277 offers a true diversity professional wireless solution for a variety of vocal applications. Expanding on their already popular Concert 77 series, Samson added extra flexibility to the 277 with the addition of two separate channels and included two HT7 handheld transmitters.
Samson Concert 277 Dual Handheld Features
- Dual Channel True Diversity UHF Wireless System
- Simultaneous operation of two HT7 wireless transmitters
- Phase-Locked Loop (PLL) circuitry for flawless reception
- Multi-segment RF level and peak audio indicators for each channel
- Squelch control for each channel
- Tuned molded antennas
- Two independent 1/4-inch outputs or one 1/4-inch mix output
- Independent level controls
- Includes two HT7 handheld transmitters
- Operating Frequencies: 642.375 - 645.750 MHz
The beauty of the CR277 lies in the fact that you can have both channels and transmitters running simultaneously. That means it's ideal for karaoke MCs, bands with multiple vocalists, two DJs at the same event or several presenters at one affair. Plus, with the same reliability and crystal clear operation that's built into every Samson wireless system, you can be sure you're getting exceptional audio reproduction and the most dependable performance available.
HT7 Handheld Microphone Transmitter Features
- Q7 dynamic microphone capsule
- A high level of accuracy and audio performance
- Low mass neodymium element
- Tight super-cardioid pickup pattern for feedback and interfering Signal Rejection
The CR277 true diversity half-rack UHF receiver is at the core of the system. Synthesized PLL frequency control circuitry keeps the signal locked while dual tuned antennas with LEDs monitor the true diversity operation. The receiver also features a front panel display with large multi-segment RF level LED meters and two large rotary volume knobs, one for each channel. Its rear panel features balanced XLR and unbalanced 1/4-inch outputs allowing flexible connection options.
Thanks to meticulous engineering, state of the art technology and impressive audio capabilities, the CR277 is perfect for any wireless scenario where two voices are better than one.