The Samson Airline 77 UHF Wind Instrument Wireless systems are an unbeatable combination.
Samson Concert 77 UHF True Diversity Half-Rack Receivers matched up with Samson’s incredible Airline Series mini transmitters give you belt pack free mobility at new low prices. Ultra-light, ultra-compact, and incredibly efficient, Airline Series transmitters provide flawless wireless performance for 12 hours on a single AAA battery. No more duct taping the mic to your favorite sax.
The clip-on with gooseneck design gives you the freedom to go wireless with nearly any wind instrumnet with a bell or other surface to clip on to. Utilize this mic for wood or brass wind instruments including saxophones, trumpets, trombones; or even clarinets, oboes and flutes.
The AirLine wind instrument system features an AH1 transmitter mounted to a Samson HM40 condenser element. This system allows the performer to mount the element and transmitter to the bell of the instrument with no packs or wires to hinder their performance.
The CR77 true-diversity half-rack UHF receiver works flawlessly with all AirLine UHF transmitters. The CR77 receiver features a front panel display with large multi-segment audio level and RF level LED meters, and a large rotary volume knob allows easy adjustment of audio output. The new synthesized PLL frequency control circuitry keeps the signal locked and true while dual tuned molded antennas with LEDs monitor the true-diversity operation. The rear panel features balanced XLR and unbalanced 1/4-inch outputs allowing flexible connection options.
Samson Airline 77 Wind Instrument Wireless Features
- True Diversity UHF Wireless System with PLL Frequency Control
- CR77 Receiver with Multi-segment Audio level, RF level and A/B Antenna Operation LED meters
- Squelch control eliminates carrier signal noise and RF interference
- Tuned molded antennas for accurate reception
- XLR and unbalanced 1/4 inch outputs with mic/line level output switch
- Single AAA battery operation allows 14-hours of Airline Transmitter life
- Operating Frequencies: USA 642.375 - 645.750 mHz (N1-N6)