Reliable, great sounding wireless for guitar and bass! The Samson Concert 88 Guitar Wireless System gives you the freedom you’ve been wanting without sacrificing your hard-earned tone. The frequency-agile Concert 88 guitar system allows for up to 16 systems to operate simultaneously across two frequency bands with up to 300 feet operating range.
The core of the system, the CR88 Wireless Receiver, features a true diversity design which minimizes signal dropouts during performance. If a dropout does occur, the Samson CR88’s tone key and auto mute functions eliminate any background noise until the signal is restored.
Samson Concert 88 Guitar Wireless System Features
- Concert 88 Guitar System
- High performance professional UHF wireless system
- Rackmount kit included
- CR88 Wireless Receiver
- True diversity design minimizes dropouts
- Up to 16 systems can be operated simultaneously across two frequency bands
- Tone key and auto mute functions eliminate background noise during dropouts
- Infrared set links the receiver and transmitter channels
- Balanced XLR and 1/4-inch outputs
- CB88 Beltpack Transmitter
- GC32 Guitar Cable with locking connector
- Transmitter offers up to eight hours of battery life using two AA batteries
- 300-foot operating range
The CR88 receiver’s front panel provides a Select button for auto syncing receiver and transmitter channels via an infrared signal. The panel also features a 7-segment Channel LED, Volume knob, Power button, two tuned antennas, as well as Audio and Ready indicators, for optimal functionality and monitoring. Balanced XLR and 1/4-inch outputs can be found on the receiver’s back panel.
The Samson Concert 88 Guitar wireless system features the CB88 Beltpack Transmitter and GC32 Guitar Cable with a locking connector. The transmitter, which can operate for up to eight hours on two AA batteries, is engineered to the finest detail to provide the ultimate in sound reproduction.