The AirLine Synth true diversity earset wireless is a frequency-agile synthesized system with the capability of operating on over 300 frequencies with up to 11 simultaneous systems. Featuring automatic scanning and infrared programming, balanced and unbalanced outputs as well as front or rear mountable antennae, the AirLine Synth system is ideal for applications as diverse as media production, house of worship and of course, professional music production of all varieties.
AL300 – AirLine Synth Beltpack Transmitter
The AL300 is the smallest beltpack transmitter available. And it's designed with a unique, spring-loaded cover to provide easy access while preventing accidental changes to your settings.
Mounting to your belt or inside a coat with a special steel clip, the AL300 has a P3 locking audio connector, precision mic and instrument preamps, attenuation switch and a mute switch for hot swapping. Includes earset SE10 microphone.
AR300 – AirLine Synth Receiver
|Samson AL300 Transmitter Features
- Frequency-agile synthesized beltpack transmitter with over 300 channels
- Ultra small, micro-size beltpack
- IR transmitter channel set
- LCD display
- Mute switch
- -15 dB pad
- Gain control
- Low battery indicator
- Mini XLR connector
The AirLine Synth AR300 Receiver can be rack-mounted with up to 4 receivers in a rack space. And its LED front panel displays AF/RF levels, frequency, audio output level and channel mix setting for easy production configuration on the fly.
Samson AR300 Receiver Features
- Frequency-agile synthesized receiver with over 300 channels
- Automatic Channel Scan to select the clearest frequency
- Infrared transmitter channel set
- 50mm x 20mm backlit LCD display
- Metal half-rack chassis
- Dual front-mounted removable TNC antennas
- Squelch control
- XLR and 1/4-inch balanced outputs
- Mic or line level switch
- 11 simultaneous systems
- Rackmount kit included