The AirLine Synth true diversity handheld wireless is a frequency-agile synthesized system with the capability of operating on over 300 frequencies with up to 11 simultaneous systems. Featuring automatic scanning and infrared programming, balanced and unbalanced outputs as well as front or rear mountable antennae, the AirLine Synth system is ideal for applications as diverse as media production, house of worship and of course, professional music production of all varieties.
AX300 – AirLine Synth Handheld Transmitter
Small and lightweight, the AX300 plugs directly into any dynamic microphone you want to use and we include the Samson Q7, a great mic for vocals and presentations. The transmitter is so lightweight and small, it feels like it's a natural part of the mic.
The AX300 contains a precision mic preamp that never colors your sound, a digital channel readout, a low battery indicator and a mute switch.
AR300 – AirLine Synth Receiver
|Samson AX300 Transmitter Features
- Micro transmitter plugs into any XLR dynamic mic
- Frequency-agile synthesized tuning with over 300 channels
- IR transmitter channel set
- LCD display
- Mute switch
- 15 dB pad
- Gain control
- Low battery indicator
- Samson Q7 mic included
The AirLine Synth AR300 Receiver can be rack-mounted with up to 4 receivers in a rack space. And its LED front panel displays AF/RF levels, frequency, audio output level and channel mix setting for easy production configuration on the fly.
Samson AR300 Receiver Features
- Frequency-agile synthesized receiver with over 300 channels
- Automatic Channel Scan to select the clearest frequency
- Infrared transmitter channel set
- 50mm x 20mm backlit LCD display
- Metal half-rack chassis
- Dual front-mounted removable TNC antennas
- Squelch control
- XLR and 1/4-inch balanced outputs
- Mic or line level switch
- 11 simultaneous systems
- Rackmount kit included