Samson SX1200 SX High Power Servo Amplifier; Powerful and Reliable!
The Samson SX1200 power amp is an efficient class AB amplifier that offers ease of operation and plenty of available power to effectively drive a moderate sized PA, monitor fills, or fixed installation system. Stereo operation is available down to 4 Ohms at 450 watts per side as well as a 4 Ohm bridged mono mode providing the full 1200 watts of power.
Samson SX1200 Features
- Professional Class AB Power Amplifier
- 300 Watts per side at 8 Ohms
- 450 Watts per side at 4 Ohms
- 1200 Watts bridged mono at 4 Ohms
- Dual Variable-speed Fan Cooling System
- Signal, Peak, and Protection Circuit Indicators
- 5-way Binding Post and Speakon Speaker Outputs
- XLR and TRS Input Connections
- Dual Rack Space Design
Power, reliability, and great sound. That’s what you demand from your power amps and that’s exactly what the New Samson SX amps deliver, night after night, gig after gig. All SX Series amps feature dual variable speed fan cooling and complete protection for the internal electronics and your speakers. All SX Series amps also feature signal, peak, and protection circuit indicators, XLR and TRS balanced inputs, 5-way binding post and Speakon output connectors, stereo/ dual mono/ and mono bridge selector, and a rock solid all steel 2-rack space chassis. All ratings are RMS continuous per side.