The Samson SX1800 power amp produces 1200 Watts of power from a class AB amplifier design. The SX1800 lets you run a system at a blistering 600 Watts per side in stereo mode with out breaking a sweat, thanks to the internal amplifier design and variable-speed fan cooling.
Samson SX1800 Features
- Professional Class AB Power Amplifier
- 400 Watts per side at 8 Ohms
- 600 Watts per side at 4 Ohms
- 1,200 Watts bridged mono at 8 Ohms
- Dual Variable-speed Fan Cooling System
- Signal, Peak, and Protection Circuit indicators
- 5-way Binding Post and Speakon Speaker Outputs
- XLR and TRS Input connections
- Dual Rack Space Design
Power, reliability, and great sound. That’s what you demand from your power amps and that’s exactly what the Samson SX amps deliver, night after night, gig after gig. All SX Series amps feature dual variable speed fan cooling and complete protection for the internal electronics and your speakers. All SX Series amps also feature signal, peak, and protection circuit indicators, XLR and TRS balanced inputs, 5-way binding post and Speakon output connectors, stereo/ dual mono/ and mono bridge selector, and a rock solid all steel 2-rack space chassis.