Samson SX2400 SX Series Power Amplifier
The Samson SX-2400 power amp utilizes a high output rail-switching amplifier design allowing 750 Watts per side or 2400 Watts bridged mono at 4 Ohms.
This kind of power is perfect for large multi-format full-range and subwoofer systems. With locking XLR inputs and Speakon speaker outputs your connections are secure, solid, and worry free.
Samson SX-2400 Features and Specifications
- Professional High Power Rail-switching Amplifier
- 550 Watts per side at 8 Ohms
- 750 Watts per side at 4 Ohms
- 2,400 Watts bridged mono at 4 Ohms
- Dual Variable-speed Fan Cooling System
- Signal, Peak, and Protection Circuit Indicators
- 5-way Binding Post and Speakon Speaker Outputs
- XLR and TRS Input Connections
- Dual Rack Space Design
Power, reliability, and great sound. That’s what you demand from your power amps and that’s exactly what Samson SX amps deliver, night after night, gig after gig. All SX Series amps feature dual variable speed fan cooling and complete protection for the internal electronics and your speakers. All SX Series amps also feature signal, peak, and protection circuit indicators, XLR and TRS balanced inputs, 5-way binding post and Speakon output connectors, stereo/ dual mono/ and mono bridge selector, and a rock solid all steel 2-rack space chassis. All ratings are RMS continuous per side.