The Samson SX3200 is the newest and most powerful addition in the SX series of amplifiers. Boasting a staggering 3200 Watts of Class H power in a two rack space design. The SX3200 is a perfect solution for driving professional audio systems of any size.
Samson SX Power Amps are built around a new power core design with over-sized toroidal transformers and extra-large heat sinks. The amps maintain cool operating temperatures thanks to an innovative forced-air cooling system with temperature sensitive variable-speed fans. Trouble free operation is provided by multi-stage protection for power-up, over-heating, over-current, short circuit, low output impedance and DC voltage, assuring total reliability under the most demanding conditions. The entire SX line features locking XLR/TRS inputs, Speakon and 5-way binding post speaker outputs.
Samson SX3200 - Power Amplifier Features and Specifications
- Professional High Power Rail-switching Amplifier
- 750 Watts per side at 8 Ohms
- 1100 Watts per side at 4 Ohms
- Dual Variable-speed Fan Cooling
- Signal, Peak, and Protection Circuit Indicators
- 5-way Binding Post and Speakon Speaker Outputs
- XLR and TRS Input Connections
- Dual Rack Space Design