The Schecter BlackJack SLS C1 Active Floyd Rose Electric Guitar
has been designed with an ultra slim satin-finished 25.5 inch scale maple neck with a smooth 24-fret ebony fingerboard set-in with an extreme ultra-access neck joint. This allows for playing comfort and ease of access to the upper frets. The lightweight Mahogany body is also slimmer than its standard Schecter counterparts.
The Schecter BlackJack SLS C1 Active Floyd Rose Electric Guitar also features Grover rotomatic tuners with 18:1 gear ratio for finer tuning and greater stability. Seymour Duncan Active Blackouts capture the tone that players want in an active design using balanced inputs. The 3-piece maple neck can withstand the test of time and Mother of Pearl 'Hell's Gate Skull' inlay compliments the beautiful Ebony fingerboard.
Built with the aggressive, metal-stylized player in mind, the Schecter BlackJack SLS C1 Active Floyd Rose Electric Guitar yields a wide array of articulate rock, jazz, and heavy tones.
Schecter BlackJack SLS C1 Active Floyd Rose Electric Guitar Features
- Rotomatics with 18:1 gear ratio provide smoother tuning and a higher degree of backlash elimination
- Ebony fingerboard has a snappy, crisp attack and strong fundamental tone
- Active Blackouts result is 12dB to 14dB less noise, plus more lows, highs, and output
- 3-piece maple neck will stay nice and straight for a lifetime of playability
- SLS models feature thinner Arched Top body (45 millimeters) for a lighter, agile feeling guitar