Gorgeous Quilted Maple Top!
The double cutaway mahogany body on the Schecter C1 Custom is further enhanced with its bolt-on maple neck construction and 24-fret ebony fingerboard. Utilizing a TonePros bridge system which includes a Tune-O-Matic style bridge with thru-body string mounts for stability and sustain and Schecter's Ultra Access neck joint to reach the entire fingerboard with ease and comfort, the playability of this guitar is off the charts! Other features include Seymour Duncan Custom Custom and '59 HB humbucking pickups with coil-tap, mother-of-pearl split crown inlays and chrome hardware.
Schecter C1 Custom Features
- 3-piece Maple set-neck with Ultra Access cutaway
- Mahogany body with Quilted Maple top
- 24 fret Ebony fingerboard
- Seymour Duncan Custom Custom and '59 Humbuckers
- TonePros TOM Bridge with thru-body design