Schecter Diamond-P Custom Active-5 Bass Guitar
The Schecter Diamond-P Custom Active-5 sports a Grover MINI to keep your bass in tune, no matter if you’re transporting it to a gig or rocking out on stage. The EMG pickups on this bass add the warm low-end punch that bassists never get sick of, and that they depend on to sound great in live performances. The bright tone of maple on this bass really complements the warmth of the mahogany giving you an all new sound to experiment with. The innovators at Schecter have done it again. This Schecter bass guitar will give you a fantastic user experience, and will leave you pondering whether you've just discovered your new number 1!
Schecter Diamond-P Custom Active-5 Bass Guitar Features
- Grover Bass: The Grover MINI is lightweight, compact and durable for modern electric basses. Gear ratio is 20:1. Housing is specially machined to achieve the precise tolerance that prevents slippage and allows fine tuning. Sealed gear box has permanent lubrication that makes the MINI friction-free for life.
- Rosewood: The most common fretboard, Rosewood is naturally oily, and works well for any surface that sees frequent human contact. The sound is richer in fundamental than Maple because the stray overtones are absorbed into the oily pores.
- EMG Active 40DC/ EMG P5: Succeeding in getting extended range by utilizing an ultra low noise, low-impedance internal preamp, paired with ceramic loaded dual parallel coils that result in an extremely versatile unit that can be used for just about anything from the cleanest highs right down to the dirtiest growling lows. EMG P5- Ceramic magnets coupled with short, squat coils, the tone is endowed with high-end articulation, warmth, and incredible low end punch, all with less noise and more signal.
- Maple w/Carbon Fiber Rods: Maple transfers a bright tone to the body which complements the warm tones of a mahogany body. Two Carbon Fiber Rods are installed next to the Truss Rod for extra stability. Stronger than an equivalent volume of steel, Carbon Fiber can supplement an adjustable truss rod to help prevent neck twisting. Formed with heat and pressure in an epoxy base, Carbon Fiber adds little weight, but adds significant stiffness.
- EMG Active B64 3-band EQ: The B64 E/Q was designed for contouring bass, mid and treble frequencies of bass guitar. It has a tighter filter bandwidth giving a more pronounced effect from each control. The mid-cut of the B64 is perfect for “funk” with its mid-range centered at a lower frequency. Both Bass and Treble controls on the B64 are more selective and don’t creep into the mid-range.