Check out this Schecter Hellraiser C-7 FR Sustainiac from the innovative folks at Schecter. This puppy will melt your face off and look good doing it with its beautiful finish and mind-blowing features. This Hellraiser model stays in tune with the best of them, and gives guitarists that Humbucking tone they’ve been looking for. The 3 piece mahogany neck supplies performers with extra durability not only during transport, but on-stage when you’re doing your thing. For those of you that worship sustain, this is the electric guitar for you, as the vibrational energy of the guitar is literally harnessed right back into the strings for unbelievable sustain. Try one out for yourself, because this is one decision you will never regret.
Schecter Hellraiser C-7 FR Sustainiac Electric Guitar Features
- Grover: The original Rotomatic with an improved higher ratio gearing. The 18:1 ratio provides for finer tuning and greater stability. The finer gears provide smoother tuning and a higher degree of backlash elimination
- Rosewood: The most common fingerboard, Rosewood is naturally oily, and works well for any surface that sees frequent human contact. The sound is richer in fundamental than Maple because the stray overtones are absorbed into the oily pores.
- EMG Active 81-7:The 81 is at its best for high volume overdrive and amps giving it a razor sharp attack, and incredible sustain for brilliant soloing. Sustainiac: This Driver/Pickup produces beautiful Humbucker tones when Sustain switch is off, and works as the Sustainiac Driver when switched On. The Sustainiac Driver creates an infinite feedback sustain of string vibrations by electromagnetic feedback.
- Neck: Made with 3 pieces of mahogany for extra stability. 3 piece necks can withstand the test of time. Where standard necks may show aging defects from temperature and moisture changes throughout the years, the 3 piece neck will stay nice and straight for a lifetime of playability.
- Sustainiac Functions: The 'Secret Weapon' for controlled feedback and infinite sustain. First, the pickup signal is processed by the Sustainiac circuit, and then connected to the Sustainiac Driver. The Driver turns the amplified note into vibrational energy. This vibrational energy is then fed back into the strings for infinite sustain. This string vibration is similar to playing in front of a loud Amp.
- On/Off Switch: This turns on/off the Sustainiac driver. Normal/Mix/Harmonic Switch: Normal Mode- String vibration will continue to ring natural fundamental note. Mix Mode- Some frets yield fundamentals, while others yield harmonics. Notes below the 12th fret will mostly morph into 2nd or 3rd harmonics. Harmonic Mode- Sustained notes morph into a high 5th or 7th harmonic vibration.