A beautiful flamed maple top with a single-cutaway mahogany body, the Schecter Solo 6 Standard provides a bolt-on maple neck with a 22-fret rosewood fingerboard that enhances both the look and tone of this ripping guitar. Schecter’s Ultra Access neck joint provides access to the entire fingerboard and the TonePros bridge system with Tune-O-Matic style bridge and stopbar tailpiece gives that added stability and sustain.
Schecter Solo-6 Standard Features
- Mahogany body with flame maple top
- 3-piece mahogany set-neck with Ultra Access neck joint
- Rosewood fingerboard with 22 medium frets
- Mother-of-pearl dot inlays and Crème binding
- Duncan Designed HB-102 and HB-101 pickups
The Schecter Solo-6 Standard guitar is loaded with a pair of Duncan Designed HB humbucking pickups with coil-splitting for a wide range of tones. Appointments include Mother-of-pearl dot inlays, crème fretboard and body binding, Grover tuners, and chrome hardware.