The SE Electronics Munro Egg 150 Monitor System
incorporates a fundamental rethink of the loudspeaker engineering process. The traditional wooden box has been replaced by a scientifically proven, curved enclosure that virtually eliminates diffraction and resonant effects that distort and smear the original sound. The result is a stunning clarity that brings the smallest details into focus and yet delivers the entire mix as a coherent whole.
The system is complete, with a free standing control unit that delivers a perfect bi-amplified power match to the egg drive units, source select inputs, active analogue crossovers, LF and HF trim pot equalization for room and location set-up compensation and a mid-band control to emulate the mid-range response of both Hi-Fi and NS10 type speakers.
Above all, the SE Electronics Munro Egg 150 Monitor System is designed to deliver the highest quality sound with the absolute minimum of coloration.
SE Electronics Munro Egg 150 Monitor System Features:
- Unique monocoque shell construction (rigid and resonant neutral)
- Near zero diffraction interference (smooth frequency response)
- No internal standing waves (greatly reduced smearing)
- Perfect bass port integration (superb transient response)
- Free standing control unit and integrated amplification with 3m matched speaker cables
- Dual input switching and level control
- Ultra-fast and low distortion (4*50W) with 100W/Channel headroom indicator
- Precise 'sweet spot' – unique LED locator guide beams
- Integrated base with adjustable vertical alignment (allows for perfect sweet spot in both vertical and horizontal planes)
- Precision trim pots for bass (LF) and High Frequency (HF) calibration
- Critical Mid Frequency equalization for ‘Hard’, ‘Soft’ or ‘Reference’ (0) listening