The Sennheiser e604 Dynamic Drum Microphone
is a superb drum and brass mic. The built-in stand mount and included clip make them the perfect solution for close-miking providing low visibility. The frequency response (40Hz - 18kHz) and cardioid pattern of the e604 are optimized for drum sets and other percussion instruments.
The Sennheiser e604 mic also produces exceptional results on all brass and woodwind instruments. A very high SPL rating of greater than 160dB is combined with a lightweight voice coil to provide the type of frequency response and clear, low distortion signal similar to high-end studio condenser mics. A carry pouch is also included.
A Family of Microphone - Setting New Standards in Live Performance
The evolution series from Sennheiser marks the beginning of a standard in sound for live performance. Evolution offers every artist a microphone with the sound quality and features to match their individual musical style. Exceptionally rugged construction and component quality – plus a price range that makes the entire evolution series outstanding value for money.
- Rugged construction and component assembly – designed for the rigors of touring
- Robust metal casing
- Classic capsule design, perfected through the latest Computer Aided Design (CAD) and laser interferometry techniques to achieve the highest standards of performance
- New-generation capsule suspension system protects each microphone from extraneous handling noise and impact
- Excellent feedback protection, even at high on-stage SPLs, for higher signal and monitoring levels
- High quality neodymium transducer magnet for increased output levels
- Handles sound pressure levels (SPLs) in excess of 150 dB without distortion
- Striking visual styling
- Manufactured in Germany
||Space saving, compact drum and brass microphone. Ideal for low visibility, close miking techniques.
The frequency response and cardioid pick-up pattern are optimised for drum sets and other percussion instrument miking, whilst also producing exceptional results on all forms of brass and woodwind. An integral stand mount screws directly onto mic stands and included clip attaches mic to rim of drum.
Very high sound pressure level handling, in excess of 160dB, is combined with a balanced, clear, low distortion signal similar to a high-end studio condensor microphone. Lightweight voice coil provides extended high frequency and rapid transient response. A tough reinforced glass fibre body takes the knocks and shocks and suppresses impact noise.