The legendary HD 25 headphones get 25th anniversary looks in the Sennheiser HD 25 Aluminium 25th Anniversary Headphones! The HD 25 Aluminium headphones have all of the features that have made the HD 25’s the first choice for DJs and sound professionals worldwide, but Sennheiser has taken the high quality electronics and put them in a sturdy aluminum shell for maximum durability and a distinctive appearance.
The HD 25 Aluminum audio headphones provide remarkable sound reproduction over the entire audible range and are still capable of handling high levels of sound pressure, while at the same time virtually eliminating background noise and sound leakage. Sennheiser designed the ear capsules to be rotated to facilitate one-ear sound monitoring at the turntable, and the ergonomic design remains comfortable even after hours of use.
Sennheiser HD 25 Aluminum Headphones Features
- Superb sound reproduction with tight bass and detailed trebles, yet capable of handling extremely high levels of sound pressure
- High attenuation of background noise with no sound leakage
- Rotatable capsules for one-ear monitoring
- High-grade aluminum earcups for exceptional durability. Each pair of earcups is lathed individually from a single block of aluminum, making every set of headphones unique
- Robust construction that withstands heavy use
- The lightweight, ergonomic design remains comfortable even over extended periods of time
- Equipped with a sturdy, replaceable single-sided steel cable
- A protective carrying case is included
- Unsurpassed Sennheiser functionality