The Sennheiser MK4 condenser microphone is optimized for project and home studio applications.
Featuring a one inch true condenser capsule, the MK4 is designed to provide maximum sound quality for recording applications. Designed and manufactured in Germany, the affordable MK4 condenser microphone provides professional results in your studio but works great for stage too. Whether you are recording vocals or instruments, the Sennheiser MK4 is an ideal choice for musicians.
Sennheiser MK4 Studio Condenser Microphone Features
- Large-diaphragm capsule (1 in.) in true condenser design
- 24-carat gold-plated diaphragm
- Full metal housing
- Capsule shock-mounted internally to minimize structure-borne noise
- Designed for project studios and stage use
- Low inherent self-noise and high maximum SPL
- Made in Germany
The Sennheiser MK4 large-diaphragm side-address microphone was developed for professional users in studios, but is equally suited for live use such as on drum overheads and acoustic instruments.
Sennheiser MK4 Studio Condenser Microphone Applications
- Vocals and speech
- Acoustic guitars
- Guitar amplifiers
- Grand pianos
- Brass and woodwind instruments
- Drums and percussion instruments
The Sennheiser MK4 studio condenser microphone includes the MZQ 4 microphone clamp, protective pouch and in instruction manual.