Sennheiser XSW52 Headset Wireless Microphone System Specifications
- Modulation: Wideband FM
- Frequency range:
- A: 548-572 MHz
- B: 614-636 MHz
- Switching bandwidth: 24 MHz
- Frequencies: 960, tunable in 25 kHz steps
- Frequency presets: 8 frequency banks, each with 12 coordinated factory-preset channels
- Signal-to-noise ratio: = 103 dBa
- EM 10 Receiver:
- Receiver principle: True Diversity
- Sensitivity (at peak deviation): < 3 µV at 52 dBarms S/N
- AF frequency response: 60 Hz - 16 kHz
- Antenna input: 2 BNC connectors, 50 Ohms
- Power supply: 12 VDC nom. / 300 mA
- Dimensions: 7.9 x 1.7 x 5.0 in.
- Weight: 1.6 lbs.
- SK20 Bodypack Transmitter:
- RF Output Power: 10mW
- AF Input: 3.5 mm jack
- Power Supply: (2) AA batteries, 1.5V
- Operating time: Approx. 10 hours
- Dimensions: 2.6 x 3.8 x 0.9 in.
- Weight: 3.4 oz.
- ME3 Microphone:
- Transducer principle: Pre-polarized condenser
- Input sensitivity: 1.6 mV/Pa
- Pick-up pattern: Cardioid
- Max. SPL: 150 dB SPL
- System Includes:
- 1 x SK 20 bodypack transmitter
- 1 x EM 10 true diversity receiver
- 1 x ME 3 cardioid headset mic
- 1 x NT 2-3 power supply
- 2 x rod antennas
- 2 x AA batteries
- 1 x Pouch
- 1 x Instruction manual
Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC’s wireless microphone website at www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones
All of the wireless systems that AMS sells comply with the FCC guidelines and regulations.We are presenting this information as a matter of legally required disclosure.