The Shure Beta 52A Dynamic Bass Drum Microphone
is a precision-engineered dynamic microphone with a tailored frequency response and integrated swivel-mount with XLR connector designed specifically for kick drums and other bass instruments. The Beta 52A provides superb attack and punch, and delivers studio quality sound even at extremely high sound pressure levels.
A built-in dynamic locking stand adapter with an integral XLR connector simplifies installation, particularly if the microphone is to be placed inside a kick drum. The stand adapter keeps the Beta 52A mic position fixed and resists slipping, even when subjected to sharp blows and strong vibrations. A hardened steel mesh grille protects the Shure Beta 52A bass drum mic from the abuse and wear associated with touring.
Shure Beta 52A Dynamic Bass Drum Mic Features
- Frequency response shaped specifically for kick drums and bass instruments
- Built-in dynamic locking stand adapter with integral XLR connector simplifies setup, especially inside a kick drum
- Studio quality performance, even at extremely high sound pressure levels
- Supercardioid pattern for high gain before feedback and superior rejection of unwanted noise
- Hardened steel mesh grille that resists wear and abuse
- Advanced pneumatic shock mount system that minimizes transmission of mechanical noise and vibration
- Neodymium magnet for high signal-to-noise ratio output
- Low sensitivity to varying load impedance
- Legendary Shure quality and reliability