Shure BETA 98HC Instrument Condenser Microphone
The Beta 98H/C miniature cardioid condenser instrument microphone clamps onto the bell of wind instruments or onto the rim of percussion instruments. The integrated gooseneck and ratcheting swivel joint allows the microphone to be easily positioned and secured, and an isolation shock-mount reduces the transmission of instrument vibrations. A gooseneck angle brace is included to provide better retention of the desired microphone placement.
Shure Beta 98H/C Condenser Instrument Microphone Features
- The Beta 98 H/C features a transformerless preamplifier circuitry which improves linearity across the full frequency range.
- The pickup pattern provides high gain-before-feedback and excellent rejection of unwanted noise.
- Its high maximum sound pressure level (SPL) enables it to handle the extreme demands of brass, woodwind and percussion instruments.
- The Beta98H/C features a 3 meter (10 foot) high-flex cable with attached preamplifier (XLR connection)
- Tailored frequency response for open, natural sound reproduction
- Compact, lightweight construction provides a low degree of visibility
- Gooseneck, ratcheting swivel joint and gooseneck angle brace allow for optimum placement and fixed positioning
- Legendary Shure ruggedness and reliability