Shure GLXD6 Digital Guitar Pedal Wireless Receiver
Take your guitar wireless set up to the next level with the groundbreaking GLXD wireless pedal receiver from Shure. Featuring a rugged metal chasis, a built in chromatic tuner and a highly visible LCD display, Shure combines the leading edge with LINKFREQ automatic frequency management technology with best-in-class Lithium ion battery rechargeability. GLXD Wireless Systems define the standard for seamless ease of operation and exceptional digital audio clarity.
Shure GLXD6 Guitar Pedal Wireless Receiver Features
- LINKFREQ Automatic Frequency Management
- Revolutionary intelligent frequency management quickly identifies the best open channels
- Bi-directional communication enables the transmitter to follow any frequency change on the receiver automatically
- Continuous interference monitoring avoids signal interruption by automatically and seamlessly switching to backup frequencies without performance interruption.
- Globally-unlicensed 2.4 GHz frequency band allows operation of up to 8 compatible systems
- GLXD6 single channel receiver (guitar pedal)
- Guitar pedal form factor for easy mounting on / powering from pedal boards
- Rugged metal chassis design
- Built-in chromatic instrument tuner with strobe and needle tuning views
- Adjustable reference pitch (432-447Hz)
- Foot switch to shift between wireless display and tuner mode with option to mute or pass signal while tuning
- Highly visible LCD display
- 1/4 inch output connector
This set up includes the GLXD6 guitar pedal wireless receiver and PS42US power supply.