- Manufacturer Info
- Also Purchased
- Video & Docs
The Microflex Gooseneck microphones bring a whole new meaning to the word flexible.
Beyond the fully adjustable goosenecks lies a new level of flexibility in the Microflex interchangeable condenser microphone cartridge (a Cardioid cartridge is included with the MX412DC model). Designed for easy replacement and available in cardioid, supercardioid and omnidirectional polar patterns, the interchangeable cartridges offer wide frequency response and accurate sound reproduction for a broad variety of applications, such as houses of worship, courtrooms and conference centers. Plus, the condenser cartridges fit every model in the Microflex product line for enhanced convenience and consistent sound.
Microflex Gooseneck microphones are available in four models with a variety of heights and mounting styles to choose from. One model includes a silent mute switch with LED indicator, a Shure Microflex exclusive. And every Microflex Gooseneck features high sensitivity and balanced, transformerless output for maximum immunity to electromagnetic hum and RF interference, even over long cable runs.
The MX412DC has a (Cardioid) 305 mm (12 inch) gooseneck, desktop base with 3 meter cable, logic functions, programmable switch and LED indicator. The MX418 DC has a (Cardioid) 457 MM (18 Inch) Gooseneck, desktop base with 10 meter cable, logic functions, programmable switch and LED indicator.
Shure MX 412DC and MX418DC Specifications
- Interchangeable condenser cartridges with superior audio quality
- Transformerless output for maximum immunity to electromagnetic hum and RF interference, even over long cable runs
- 305 mm (12 inch) gooseneck, desktop base with 3 meter cable, logic functions, programmable switch and LED indicator
- 457 mm (18 inch) goosneck, , desktop base with 10 meter cable, logic functions, programmable switch and LED indicator
- Optional accessories include locking metal and foam ball windscreens, snap-in and shock-mount microphone stand adapters
- Type: Condenser (electret bias)
- Frequency Response: 50 – 17,000 Hz
- Polar Pattern - MX412/C, MX418/C: Cardioid, MX412/S, MX418/S: Supercardioid, Omnidirectional cartridge available separately
- Output Impedance: EIA rated at 150 Ohms (170 Ohms actual)
- Sensitivity (at 1 kHz, open circuit voltage: 1 Pascal = 94 dB SPL) - Cardioid: -35 dBV/Pa (17.8 mV), Supercardioid: -33.5 dBV/Pa (21.1 mV), Omnidirectional: -27.5 (42.2 mV)
- Maximum SPL (1 kHz at 1% THD, 1 kOhm load) - Cardioid: 124.2 dB,
- Supercardioid: 122.7 dB, Omnidirectional: 116.7 dB
- Equivalent Output Noise (A-weighted) - Cardioid: 28 dB SPL, Supercardioid: 26.5 dB SPL, Omnidirectional: 20.5 dB SPL
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio (referenced at 94 dB SPL at 1 kHz) - Cardioid: 66 dB,
- Supercardioid: 67.5 dB, Omnidirectional: 73.5 dB
- Dynamic Range (1 kOhm load at 1 kHz): 96.2 dB, 100 dB at 0 gain (internal modification)
- Common Mode Rejection: 45 dB minimum (10 Hz – 100 kHz)
- Preamplifier Output Clipping Level (1% THD): -6 dBV (0.5 V)
- Mute Switch Attenuation: -50 dB minimum
- Polarity: Positive sound pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 2 relative to pin 3 of output XLR connector
- Cable - MX412D and MX418D: The 3 m (10 ft.) attached custom cable contains a shielded audio pair and three unshielded conductors for logic control
Overall diameter = 4 mm (0.165 inch)
- Environmental Conditions - Operating temperature range: -18° – 57° C (0° – 135° F), Relative humidity: 0 – 95%
- Power Requirements: 11 – 52 Vdc phantom, 8.0 mA
Minimum Item Quantity 1 is required to purchase.
Item Quantity exceeds the limit 0 . Questions? Feel free to Call or Chat.