The Shure P9RA PSM900 Rechargeable Wireless In Ear Monitor Bodypack
is a compact, stereo bodypack receiver for use with the PSM900 Wireless Personal Monitor System. Run the P9RA on two AA batteries or the optional Shure SB900 rechargeable battery for convenience and up to 10 hours of continuous use!
The Shure P9RA bodypack receiver offers premium features like RF Scan and Automatic Gain Control for unparalleled RF stability and channel availability, all packed in the thinnest form factor available. CueMode allows monitoring of different stage mixes and storing of up to 20 separate channels from one bodypack for quick and easy reference.
Shure P9RA PSM900 Rechargeable Wireless In Ear Monitor Bodypack Features
- The optional SB900 rechargeable battery provides up to 10 hours of continuous use, with precision tracking of battery life and charge cycle details
- Ultra-thin, low profile bodypack allows discreet placement on the performer
- Enhanced digital stereo encoder provides an expansive soundstage for excellent audio clarity and detail
- RF Scan: stand where the artist will be on stage and instantly check RF level
- Automatic Gain Control greatly prevents signal dropout due to RF overload and allows more channels to be used simultaneously
- Syncs to a P9T transmitter quickly and easily over IR link using Scan and Sync
- Switchable 10/50/100 mW output power provides a robust RF link in a variety of performance environments
- Separate, easily visible audio and RF status indicator LED's
- Audio level and battery life metering
- Selectable high-frequency EQ boost (+3/+6 dB at 10 kHz)
- Volume and balance controls
- Extruded aluminum construction for rugged dependability