Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC’s wireless microphone website at www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones
All of the wireless systems that AMS sells comply with the FCC guidelines and regulations. We are presenting this information as a matter of legally required disclosure.
The Shure P9R is a compact, stereo bodypack receiver for use with the ShurePSM900 Wireless Personal Monitor System.
The Shure P9R offers premium features like RF Scan and Automatic Gain Control for unparalleled RF stability and channel availability, all packed in the thinnest form factor available.
Patent-pending CueMode allows monitoring of different stage mixes and storing of up to 20 separate channels from one bodypack for quick and easy reference.
Shure P9R Bodypack Monitor Reciever Features:
- Ultra-thin, low profile bodypack allows discreet placement on the performer
- Enhanced digital stereo encoder provides an expansive soundstage for excellent audio clarity and detail
- RF Scan: stand where the artist will be on stage and instantly check RF level
- Automatic Gain Control greatly prevents signal dropout due to RF overload and allows more channels to be used simultaneously
- Syncs to a P9T transmitter quickly and easily over IR link using Scan and Sync
- Switchable 10/50/100 mW output power provides a robust RF link in a variety of performance environments
- Separate, easily visible audio and RF status indicator LED's
- Audio level and battery life metering
- Selectable high-frequency EQ boost (+3/+6 dB @ 10 kHz)
- Volume and balance controls
- Extruded aluminum construction for rugged dependability
The P9R is compatible with all Shure SCL Sound Isolating Earphones, designed specifically for use with Shure PSM systems.