Shure's PSM900 redefines personal monitoring with exceptional audio quality, robust RF performance and a category-leading feature set.
PSM900 is the definitive personal monitor system for demanding professional events, installations and touring.
||Available in package with SE425 Clear Earphones which feature Dual High-Definition MicroDrivers and a dedicated tweeter and woofer for an accurate and balanced sound. Detachable cable with formable wire enables easy replacement and secure, comfortable fit. Sound Isolating sleeves in multiple sizes provide up to 37 dB of isolation.
The low-profile P9R bodypack offers some of the most sophisticated features in the category with its easy to use interface to make setup and operation a simple task.
P9R Bodypack Features:
- CueMode - Instantly listen to any stage mix: This patent-pending feature allows for auditioning of up to 20 different mixes on a single bodypack at the touch of a button. Simply hear what the performer hears, without the need for any additional equipment.
- Scan and Sync - Find channels easily and immediately: Scan the RF environment and assign an identified group and channel to a system over wireless IR link within seconds.
- Audio Reference Companding - Sounds like wired: Patented Shure Audio Reference Companding sets the standard for wireless sound and provides the purest PSM sound ever.
- Enhanced Digital Stereo Encoder - Clear and Accurate Audio: PSM900 provides a wider stereo field with exceptional L/R separation for enhanced detail and clarity usually lost in a personal monitor system.
The P9T half-rack wireless transmitter houses advanced, industry-leading controls with an innovative grouped-menu display in a rugged, roadworthy casing.
P9T Transmitter Features:
- Front End RF Filtering - Fewer Dropouts, Higher Signal Quality: The same advanced filtering found in industry-leading Shure UHF-R wireless systems significantly reduces RF interference for a cleaner, stronger RF signal, fewer dropouts, and less audible artifacts.
- Exceptional Transmitter Linearity - Up To 20 Compatible Channels: The P9T transmitter vastly reduces frequency intermodulation, allowing up to 20 compatible channels to operate simultaneously on one frequency band.
- RF Mute Switch - The Do Not Disturb RF Button: Ideal for festivals and multi-venue events, the front-panel RF mute switch on the P9T transmitter enables or disables RF transmission, allowing setup operation without disrupting the RF environment.
- Active RF Gain Control - Avoid RF Signal Overload: RF signal overload can cause dropouts if the receiver comes too close to the transmitting antenna. Active RF gain control detects any spikes in RF signal and seamlessly reduces RF sensitivity to protect against RF overload.