Shure Performance Gear UHF Lapel Wireless System Specifications
- Working Range: 75m (250 ft.)
- Note: actual range depends on RF signal absorption, reflection, and interference.
- Audio Channel Response: overall system channel depends on mic element
- Minimum: 45 Hz
- Maximum: 15 kHz
- Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.5%, typical Ref. +/– 33 kHz deviation, 1 kHz tone
- Dynamic Range: >100 dB A-weighted, typical
- Operating Temperature Range: –18°C (0°F) to +57°C (+135°F)
- Note: battery characteristics may limit this range
- Transmitter Audio Polarity: Positive pressure on microphone diaphragm (or positive voltage to tip of WA302 phone plug) produces positive voltage on pin 2 (with respect to pin 3 of low impedance output) and the tip of the high impedance 1/4-inch output.
Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC’s wireless microphone website at www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones
All of the wireless systems that AMS sells comply with the FCC guidelines and regulations.
We are presenting this information as a matter of legally required disclosure.