An excellent tool for multi-track recording and equipped with a large diaphragm capsule, the Shure PG27 Condenser Microphone
maintains a flat frequency response for natural reproduction of instruments and vocals.
Durable enough for everyday use and practice, this side-address, cardioid microphone also features a high SPL threshold that handles a wide variety of vocal, instrument, acoustic and amplified sound sources with professional clarity and guaranteed Shure quality in every application. The PG27 also comes with a Stand Adapter and Zippered Pouch.
Shure PG27 Condenser Microphone Features
- Large diaphragm capsule provides wider dynamic range for clear highs and strong lows
- Flat, neutral frequency response for natural reproduction of sound sources
- High SPL handling of vocal, instrument, acoustic and amplified sound sources
- -20dB switchable attenuator for additional SPL versatility
- Durable enough for everyday use and practice, but sophisticated enough for advanced recording by the most discerning artists
- Comes with a Stand Adapter and Zippered Pouch