Shure PG42 Vocal Condenser Microphone; engineered for vocal reproduction.
The PG42 condenser utilizes a large cardioid diaphragm made to be highly sensitivity helping to clearly reproduce performances accurately. A -15dB switchable attenuator and a high pass filtering switch allows you to give some adjustment to the sound as it comes in making it a dependable mic for a variety of voices and vocal styles. The Shure PG42 includes a Shock Mount and Carrying Case.
- Large diaphragm capsule for clear highs and strong lows
- Voice-tailored frequency response reproduces the subtle nuances in vocals
- High-pass filter for additional control of unwanted low-end signal
- -15dB switchable attenuator for additional SPL versatility
- Shock mount included for additional set-up stability
- Carrying case included for additional protection during storage or transport
- Availability will be early June.