Shure PG42USB USB Condenser Microphone
Shure PG42USB USB Condenser Microphone; High quality vocal reproduction that connects easily to your home computer.
Designed specifically to reproduce the complexities of the vocal range, the PG42USB side-address condenser connects easily to your computer's USB port to conveniently setup for digital recording. The PG42USB uses the same highly sensitive large cardioid diaphragm, used in the PG42, to reproduce vocal performances clearly and easily thanks to the simplicity of Plug and Play USB connectivity. Shure's PG42USB includes a 9.8 ft (3m) USB cable, shock mount and carrying case.
Shure PG42USB Features
- USB Plug and Play connectivity for convenient digital recording
- Integrated pre-amp with Microphone Gain Control
- Zero Latency Monitoring for real-time tracking and playback
- Headphone jack for monitoring with 1/8 inch connectivity
- Monitor Mix Control for blending microphone and playback audio
- 16 bit, up to 48 kHz sample rate for better-than-CD quality audio
- Compatible with Windows Vista, XP, 2000, and Mac OS X (10.1 or later)
- Availability will be early June.