The Shure PG58 Dynamic Vocal Microphone is rugged mic tuned to accentuate the clarity of lead and back-up vocals. The Shure PG58 is an ideal microphone for performers on the rise. Plug and play, the PG58 captures the legendary quality of Shure complete with an on/off switch, mic clip, zipper pouch and a 15 foot cable. The Shure PG58 is available with XLR or 1/4 inch (QTR) cable ends.
Shure PG58 Dynamic Vocal Microphone Features
- Tailored frequency response is smooth and extended. Tuned specifically for vocal applications.
- Cardioid polar pattern picks up the most sound from in front of the microphone and some sound from the sides. Less susceptible to feedback in high volume settings.
- Dynamic cartridge has a simple, rugged coil. Handles extreme volume levels without distortion.
- Cartridge includes a neodymium magnet for high output level.
- Internal shock mount for reduced handling noise.
- Durable metal construction.
- On/off switch for onstage control.
- Hardened steel mesh ball grille that resists wear and abuse.
- Integral pop filter reduces explosive breath sounds and wind noise.
- Includes 15 feet cable, break-resistant mic clip and zipper pouch.
Shure PG Microphones were designed for specific applications and engineered to tough Shure standards. Performance Gear provides a complete vocal, instrument and drum selection, and features many of the same durability and performance attributes of other Shure microphones at an attractive price. Complete with clamps and cables, the PG series microphones are easy to choose and easy to use for any performer or engineer. Plug in and play out!