The Shure PG81 Instrument Condenser Microphone is sensitive, with the flat response that's ideal for acoustic instruments. The PG81 is part of the Shure Performance Gear family of affordable, application-specific microphones. Ideal for everyday use and practice Performance Gear mics are the perfect introduction to Shure engineering excellence for performers ready to plug in and play out.
Shure PG81 Features
- Flat frequency response is wide and uniform. Consistent sensitivity through frequency range.
- Cardioid polar pattern picks up the most sound from in front of the microphone and some sound from the sides. Less susceptible to feedback in high volume settings.
- Condenser cartridge has a lightweight, sensitive diaphragm.
- Precisely and smoothly captures sound nuances. Powered by AA battery or phantom power supply.
- Internal shock mount for reduced handling noise.
- Durable metal construction.
- On/off switch for onstage control.
- PG81LC: Includes Mic Clip, 5/8" to 3/8" Thread Adapter, Storage Bag
- PG81XLR: Includes 15' (4.57m) XLR to XLR Cable, Mic Clip, 5/8" to 3/8" Thread Adapter, Storage Bag