The Shure PGDMK6XLR Drum Microphone Package is an essential kit for miking any drum set. Includes 6 microphones, one PG52 for the kick, three PG56s for the snare and toms, and two PG81s for use as overheads. This kit is complete with all cables and clamps needed to plug and play, packaged in a hard-shell carrying case. Real gear without compromise in sound and quality at a breakthrough price.
Shure PGDMK6XLR Drum Microphone Package Features
- Three PG56 compact drum microphones for close miking.
- One PG52 high-performance microphone tuned to capture low-end punch
- Two PG81 microphones; a sensitive, flat response mic ideal for overhead and cymbal reproduction
- Three Shure A50D drum mounts. Can be used on most standard drum rims
- Six 15ft XLR microphone cables
- Carrying case
Shure PG Microphones are affordable, and built for specific application. They are deal for everyday use and practice.