The state-of-the-art, 24-bit digital audio PGXD14/PGA31 headset wireless systems delivers stunning sound and a strong, clean RF signal.
Shure PGXD14/PGA31 Digital Wireless Headset System Features
- Wearable wireframe headset fits securely for multi-instrumentalists and active performers
- Permanently charged electret condenser element for detailed, crisp vocals
- Unidirectional (cardioid) polar pattern rejects unwanted noise for improved sound quality and higher gain-before-feedback
- Flexible gooseneck design and discrete adjustment options optimize microphone positioning for further source isolation
- TA4F (TQG) connector seamlessly integrates with existing Shure bodypack systems
- Included windscreen tames plosive, breath and wind noise for clean and intelligble sound
- Tailored frequency response primed for great sound on vocals
- Legendary Shure precision engineering for durability and performance
The precision of 24-bit digital audio comes to the renowned Shure PGX Digital Wireless System. Combining rugged, trusted Shure microphones with state of the art digital wireless technology, PGX Digital delivers stunning sound and a strong, clean RF signal. Add in easy setup and operation, and the result is wireless audio that completely redefines clarity, simplicity and performance.
PGXD4 Wireless Receiver
- 24-bit/48kHz digital technology for incredibly accurate sound
- Scan and sync quickly and easily sets up the system with a clear channel
- True digital diversity for a rock-solid wireless signal
- 900 MHz operation free from TV signal interference
- Up to 5 compatible systems per frequency band (region dependent)
- 1/4” and XLR audio outputs
The PGA31 performance headset microphone for general, speaking and performance use is a permanently-biased electret condenser microphone. Engineered to provide maximum versatility and reliable performance in a wide array of conditions at an affordable price, the PGA31 is compatible with any Shure wireless bodypack systems with TA4F (TQG) connectors. The wearable design offers improved comfort and a secure fit for hands-free operation in any situation, while the unidirectional (cardioid) pickup pattern provides excellent off-axis rejection for higher gain-before-feedback when using a stage monitor.
PGXD1 Bodypack Transmitter
- Shure microphones trusted by musicians for over 80 years
- Rugged construction for reliable performance
- Up to 10 hours of continuous use from 2 AA batteries (9 hours PGXD2)
- Up to 200 ft (60 m) range for total wireless freedom