Shure SE215 Sound Isolating Earphones
Featuring Dynamic MicroDriver, the Shure SE215 Sound Isolating Earphones deliver detailed sound with enhanced bass. A detachable cable with formable wire enables easy replacement and a secure, comfortable fit on-stage or on-the-go. Sound Isolating sleeves in multiple sizes provide up to 37 dB of isolation and a customized fit. Evolved from personal monitor technology that's been road-tested by pro musicians, the Shure SE215 delivers detailed sound for personal listening or professional monitoring.
Shure SE215 Sound Isolating Earphones Features
Sound Isolating Design
- Dynamic MicroDriver for detailed sound with enhanced bass
- Detachable cable with formable wire for easy replacement and a secure, comfortable fit
- Sound isolating sleeves in multiple sizes provide up to 37 dB of isolation and a customized fit
- Over-the-ear configuration keeps cables out of the way
- Gold plated MMCX Connector has a lock-snap mechanism allowing 360-degree rotation for comfortable fit
- Includes Fit Kit with three sizes (S, M, L) of the flex and black foam sleeves, and carrying case
Comfortable sound isolating sleeves block up to 37 dB of ambient noise. Sound isolation technology prevents outside noise from interfering with your listening experience, whether on-stage or on-the-go. Shure Sound Isolating Earphones require a proper fit to achieve the best sound.
Ergonomic, Professional Design
The SE215's feature a lightweight, low-profile shape with optimized nozzle angle is designed to rest comfortably in the ear. Over-the-ear configuration keeps cables out of the way.
Detachable Cable with Wireform Fit
Durable Kevlar reinforced cable allows easy replacement or customization. Formable wire ensures secure placement. Gold plated MMCX Connector has a lock-snap mechanism allowing 360-degree rotation for comfortable fit.
Sound Isolating Sleeves
The role of the included sound isolating sleeves is twofold: blocking ambient noise and ensuring a comfortable customized fit. Because every ear is different, the Fit Kit includes three sizes (S, M, L) of the flex and black foam sleeves. Experiment with the size and style that creates the best fit for you. A good seal is key to optimizing sound isolation and bass response as well as maximizing comfort during extended wear.
A soft-zip, compact carrying case is included with the SE215's to provide a convenient, tangle-free solution to store and travel with your earphones.