Featuring Dual High-Definition MicroDrivers, the Shure SE425 uses a dedicated tweeter and woofer for an accurate and balanced sound. Detachable cable with formable wire enables easy replacement and secure, comfortable fit. Sound Isolating sleeves in multiple sizes provide up to 37 dB of isolation.
The SE425 Sound Isolating Earphones Feature:
- Utilizes dual, balanced armature drivers to deliver accurate and balanced audio with defined lows, mids and highs
- Sound isolation technology prevents outside noise from interfering with your audio experience, whether on-stage or on-the-go
- Lightweight, low-profile shape with optimized nozzle angle is designed to rest comfortably in the ear
- Over-the-ear configuration keeps cables out of the way
- Durable Kevlar reinforced cable allows easy replacement or customization
- Formable wire ensures secure placement, and over the ear configuration keeps cables out of the way
- Gold plated MMCX Connector has a lock-snap mechanism allowing 360 degree rotation for comfortable fit
- Soft, flexible sleeves gently contour to the inside of your ears
- Multiple shapes and sizes of sleeves ensure the best possible fit and maximum isolation
Designed for the demanding audio specifications of live performance and personnal listening, the Shure SE425 is engineered to provide reference quality audio. Hear all the details of your music with Dual High-Definition MicroDrivers that deliver an incredibly accurate and balanced listening experience.
What's in the Box?
- 3 Pair Foam Sleeves (S,M,L)
- 3 Pair Soft Flex Sleeves (S,M,L)
- 1 Pair Yellow Foam Sleeves
- 1 Pair Triple Flange Sleeves
- Carrying Case
- 1/4 inch Adapter (6.3 mm)
||Durable Kevlar reinforced cable allows easy replacement or customization, and Gold plated MMCX Connector has a lock-snap mechanism allowing 360 degree rotation for comfortable fit.