The Shure SM10A Headset Microphone is a favorite of singing drummers and keyboardists who need freedom of movement on stage. The SM10A is a low-impedance, unidirectional dynamic mic designed for singing drummers, keyboard artists, and other performers who need a head-worn vocal microphone with superior noise rejection and a smooth, natural-sounding frequency response.
The SM10A is very lightweight and is mounted on the included steel headband assembly. An adjustable pivot on the headband assembly lets you move the mic boom to be moved 20 degrees in any direction. The boom also slides out so the mic can be positioned up to 3-1/2 inches from the pivot housing. A supplied windscreen reduces wind noise and explosive breath sounds. A belt clip that fits over the XLR connector and attaches to your belt or waistband provides cable strain relief.
Shure SM10A Features
- Designed for close-talk operation; ideal for use in noisy environments
- Unidirectional(cardioid) polar pattern for superior rejection of unwanted sound
- Smooth, natural-sounding frequency response
- Adjustable microphone boom with locking pivot can be moved 20 degrees in any direction and extends to 3 1-/2 inches
- fatigue and does not interfere with eyeglasses
- Rugged stainless steel, aluminum and high-impact plastic construction
- A clip that fits over the XLR connector and attaches to the user’s belt or waistband, providing cable strain relief.