Shure SM7B Dynamic Vocal Microphone
The Shure SM7B Dynamic Vocal Microphone is a cardioid studio mic with a smooth, flat, wide-range frequency response appropriate for music and speech in all professional audio applications. The SM7B features excellent shielding against electromagnetic hum generated by computer monitors, neon lights, and other electrical devices. The Shure SM7B mic has been updated from earlier models with an improved bracket design that offers greater stability.
In addition to its standard windscreen, the SM7B also includes the A7WS windscreen for close-talk applications. The Shure SM7B dynamic microphone includes a foam windscreen, close-talk windscreen, and a locking yoke mount.
Shure SM7B Dynamic Vocal Microphone Features
- Flat, wide-range frequency response for exceptionally clean and natural reproduction of both music and speech
- Bass roll off and mid-range emphasis (presence boost) controls with graphic display of response setting
- Improved rejection of electromagnetic hum optimized for shielding against broadband interference emitted by computer monitors
- Internal air suspension shock isolation virtually eliminates mechanical noise transmission
- Highly effective pop filter eliminates need for any add-on protection against explosive breath sounds, even for close-up vocals or narration
- Now shipping with the A7WS detachable windscreen, designed to reduce plosive sounds and gives a warmer tone for close-talk vocals
- Yoke mounting with captive stand nut for easy mounting and dismounting provides precise control of microphone position
- Classic cardioid polar pattern, uniform with frequency and symmetrical about axis, to provide maximum rejection and minimum coloration of off-axis sound
- Rugged construction and excellent cartridge protection for outstanding reliability