With incredibly clear 24-bit/48kHz digital audio quality and a wireless version of the industry standard Beta 98H/C wind instrument mic, the Shure ULXD1498H Digital Instrument Wireless Microphone System offers incredible performance. Uncompromising audio clarity and extremely efficient RF performance with rugged, intelligent, encryption-enabled hardware sets the Shure ULXD1498H wireless mic apart from the rest.
Advanced rechargeability options eliminate the need for disposable batteries while extending usage times and life cycle. Generations ahead of any other available system in its class, the Shure ULXD Digital mic system brings a new level of performance to professional sound reinforcement.
Shure ULXD4 Digital Wireless Receiver
The Shure ULXD4 is a half-rack, networkable wireless receiver for use with ULX-D Digital Wireless Systems. With an expansive set of professional features, including 24-bit/48 kHz digital audio quality, efficient and intelligent RF performance, and AES 256-bit encryption, ULX Digital offers uncompromising wireless tailored for professional sound reinforcement.
Shure ULXD1 Wireless Bodypack Transmitter
The ULXD1 is a wireless bodypack transmitter included in the ULXD1498H Digital Wireless System. With a rugged yet lightweight aluminum case, the ULXD1 delivers uncompromising audio quality and RF performance, AES 256-bit encryption for secure transmission, and advanced rechargeability options for professional sound reinforcement applications.
Shure WB98H/C Instrument Microphone
The Shure WB98H/C, the wireless version of the Beta 98H/C, is a premium cardioid condenser instrumental microphone that clamps onto the bell of wind instruments or onto the rim of percussion instruments. The integrated gooseneck and ratcheting swivel joint allows the microphone to be easily positioned and secured in place, and an isolation shock-mount reduces the transmission of instrument 'key noise' and other mechanical noise. A gooseneck angle brace is included to provide better retention of the microphone placement during more active performances.
Uncompromising Professional Digital Wireless
Extremely Efficient and Reliable RF Performance
- 24-Bit / 48 kHz digital audio delivers incredibly clear and accurate reproduction of the source material
- Wide frequency range with flat response for superb low range and transient response
- Greater than 120 dB dynamic range provides excellent signal-to-noise performance
- Encryption-enabled for any application for which secure transmission is needed:
- Enabled via front panel menu on the receiver and sent over IR sync
- A unique, randomized encryption key is generated every time encryption is enabled
Rugged, Intelligent Hardware
- Up to 64 MHz overall tuning range (region dependent)
- Up to 14 active transmitters in one 6 MHz TV channel (17 on an 8 MHz TV channel)
- Over 60 compatible channels on one frequency band
- Rock-solid signal stability with no audio artifacts extends over the entire 100 meter line-of-sight range using standard supplied dipole antennas
Advanced Rechargeability - SB900 Shure Rechargeable Battery
- Optimized scanning automatically finds and deploys the cleanest frequencies available
- Proprietary Shure Gain Ranging optimizes the system's dynamic range for any input source, eliminating the need for transmitter gain adjustments
- Up to 60 dB of adjustable system gain is easily accessible from the receiver front panel
- Upgraded LCD screens with adjustable contrast and brightness on both transmitters and receivers
- Rugged metal housing on both transmitters and receiver
- Interference detection and alerts provide instant confirmation when interference is present
- Adapted from industry-leading Axient intelligent power management technology
- Lithium-Ion chemistry and intelligent Shure battery circuitry results in rechargeable batteries with zero memory effect. The battery can be recharged at any time; a complete discharge is never necessary
- Provides ULX-D transmitters with unmatched 12+ hours of performance time
- Transmitters and receivers display remaining battery life in hours and minutes accurate to within 15 minutes
- SBC200 Dual Docking Charger recharges batteries while inside or outside transmitters
- Up to four SBC200s can be linked together to provide docked charging of eight transmitters from one power supply
- The SBC800 Eight-Bay Charger brings up to eight SB900 batteries to full charge within three hours and 50 percnet charge in one hour, with charge status LEDs for each battery
- AA alkaline backwards compatibility
- Both chargers fit in a standard-size rack drawer for easy transport and storage