- Manufacturer Info
- Also Purchased
- Video & Docs
The Shure ULXD24B87A Digital Beta 87A Handheld Wireless Microphone System
offers uncompromising audio clarity and extremely efficient RF performance with rugged, intelligent, encryption-enabled hardware. The included Beta 87A wireless handheld mic has a tight supercardioid polar pattern, making it the ideal live vocal mic especially on stages where floor monitors are present.
Advanced rechargeability options eliminate the need for disposable batteries while extending usage times and life cycle. Generations ahead of any other available system in its class, the Shure ULXD Digital wireless mic systems bring a new level of performance to professional sound reinforcement.
Shure ULXD4 Digital Wireless Receiver
The Shure ULXD4 is a half-rack, networkable wireless receiver for use with ULXD Digital Wireless Systems. With an expansive set of professional features, including 24-bit/48 kHz digital audio quality, efficient and intelligent RF performance, and AES 256-bit encryption, ULX Digital offers uncompromising wireless tailored for professional sound reinforcement.
Shure ULXD2 Handheld Wireless Transmitter
The Shure ULXD2 handheld wireless transmitter is fitted with a Beta 87A supercardioid mic capsule in the ULXD24B87A wireless handheld system. With a rugged yet lightweight aluminum body and integrated antenna, the ULXD2 delivers uncompromising audio quality and RF performance, AES 256-bit encryption for secure transmission, and advanced rechargeability options for professional sound reinforcement applications.
Uncompromising Professional Digital Wireless
Extremely Efficient and Reliable RF Performance
- 24-Bit / 48 kHz digital audio delivers incredibly clear and accurate reproduction of the source material
- Wide frequency range with flat response for superb low range and transient response
- Greater than 120 dB dynamic range provides excellent signal-to-noise performance
- Encryption-enabled for any application for which secure transmission is needed:
- Enabled via front panel menu on the receiver and sent over IR sync
- A unique, randomized encryption key is generated every time encryption is enabled
Rugged, Intelligent Hardware
- Up to 64 MHz overall tuning range (region dependent)
- Up to 14 active transmitters in one 6 MHz TV channel (17 on an 8 MHz TV channel)
- Over 60 compatible channels on one frequency band
- Rock-solid signal stability with no audio artifacts extends over the entire 100 meter line-of-sight range using standard supplied dipole antennas
Advanced Rechargeability - SB900 Shure Rechargeable Battery
- Optimized scanning automatically finds and deploys the cleanest frequencies available
- Proprietary Shure Gain Ranging optimizes the system's dynamic range for any input source, eliminating the need for transmitter gain adjustments
- Up to 60 dB of adjustable system gain is easily accessible from the receiver front panel
- Upgraded LCD screens with adjustable contrast and brightness on both transmitters and receivers
- Rugged metal housing on both transmitters and receiver
- Interference detection and alerts provide instant confirmation when interference is present
- Adapted from industry-leading Axient intelligent power management technology
- Lithium-Ion chemistry and intelligent Shure battery circuitry results in rechargeable batteries with zero memory effect. The battery can be recharged at any time; a complete discharge is never necessary
- Provides ULX-D transmitters with unmatched 12+ hours of performance time
- Transmitters and receivers display remaining battery life in hours and minutes accurate to within 15 minutes
- SBC200 Dual Docking Charger recharges batteries while inside or outside transmitters
- Up to four SBC200s can be linked together to provide docked charging of eight transmitters from one power supply
- The SBC800 Eight-Bay Charger brings up to eight SB900 batteries to full charge within three hours and 50% charge in one hour, with charge status LEDs for each battery
- AA alkaline backwards compatibility
- Both chargers fit in a standard-size rack drawer for easy transport and storage
Shure ULXD24B87A Digital Handheld Wireless Mic System Specifications
- RF Carrier Range: 470-814 MHz, varies by region
- Working Range: 100 m (328 ft)
- RF Tuning Step Size: 25 kHz, varies by region
- Image Rejection: >70 dB, typical
- RF Sensitivity: -98 dBm at 10-5 BER
- Latency: <2.9 ms
- Audio Frequency Response:
- ULXD1: 20 Hz-20 kHz (±1 dB)
- ULXD2: 30 Hz-20 kHz (±1 dB)
- Audio Dynamic Range, System Gain at +10: >120 dB, A-weighted, typical
- Total Harmonic Distortion, -12 dBFS input, System Gain at +10: <0.1 percent
Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC’s wireless microphone website at www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones
All of the wireless systems that AMS sells comply with the FCC guidelines and regulations.We are presenting this information as a matter of legally required disclosure.
Shure ULXD Digital Wireless Manual5.51 MBEasy Payments! Limited Time!
|8 Easy Payments! Limited Time!|
No Special Credit Card Application - 0% Interest! Your credit card will be billed in 8 equal payments, every 31 days, starting on the day your order is shipped. 8 Payment plan will need credit approval. Applies to new items only.
Price Match - Guarantee
Price Match - Guarantee
Price Match - Guarantee
Minimum Item Quantity 1 is required to purchase.
Item Quantity exceeds the limit 0 . Questions? Feel free to Call or Chat.