Professional sound installers and working musicians choose the Shure ULXP24 Handheld Wireless Mic System with SM58.
Over 1400 selectable, pre-programmed frequencies are available, and Automatic Frequency Selection provides a straight shot to a clear channel. The Shure ULXP24 Handheld Wireless Mic System with SM58 Professional system offers more advanced features and controls, including lockable settings and group scan function.
Compatible Systems Per Band: Up to 20*
Compatible Systems Using Multiple Bands: 62*
Selectable Frequencies: 1440
Auto-Setup: Scan / Channel Scan
Detachable Antenna: Yes
* Dependent on frequency regulations by country and actual spectrum usage including TV.
Shure ULXP4 Wireless Diversity Receiver Features:
Shure ULX1 Bodypack Transmitter Features:
- Up to 1400 selectable frequencies
- Automatic Frequency Selection with group scan function
- Predictive Diversity
- 5-segment audio meter
- 5-segment RF meter
- Advanced multi-function LCD
- 3-segment transmitter battery fuel gauge
- Squelch adjustment
- 1/2 rack design
- Remotable 1/2 wave antennas
- Frequency and volume lockout
- Rugged metal chassis
- Furnished rack hardware
- Locking DC connector
- XLR and 1/4 inch outputs
Shure WL185 Microphone:
- 3-segment battery fuel gauge
- Backlit LCD shows group and channel
- Frequency and power lockout
- 8 hour battery life
- 300 foot operating range
- 20dB pad switch on ULX1
General purpose sound reinforcement applications requiring good rejection of ambient noise. Use of windscreen highly recommended. Pickup angle is 130 degrees.
Buy with Confidence
- ULXP4 Professional Diversity Receiver
- ULX1 Bodypack Transmitter
- WL185 Lavalier Condenser Microphone
All wireless microphone systems available through AMS are compliant with current FCC rules for safe operation without a license when they leave our warehouse. If you choose to modify a system after purchase, it may no longer be in compliance and may therefore require a license to operate. To learn more about the FCC’s rules regarding wireless microphones (which are subject to change), please call the FCC at 888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 888-TELL-FCC) or visit http://www.fcc.gov/encyclopedia/wireless-microphones.
Shure ULXP14 Lapel Wireless Mic System with WL185 Mic Specifications:
- RF Carrier Frequency Range: 470.000 to 865.000 MHz (Available frequencies depend on the applicable regulations in the country where the system is used). Refer to the frequency supplement supplied with the system.
- Effective Range: 100 m (300 ft.) under optimal conditions. Actual working range depends on RF signal absorption, reflection, and interference.
- Audio Frequency Response: 25 to 15,000 Hz, +/- 2 dB. Overall system frequency response depends on the microphone element.
- Transmitter Audio Polarity: Positive pressure on microphone diaphragm (or positive voltage applied to tip of WA302 phone plug) produces positive voltage on pin 2 (with respect to pin 3 of low impedance output) and the tip of the high impedance 1/4-inch output
- Transmitter Gain Adjustment Range:
- Receiver Audio Output Level (+/- 38 kHz deviation, 1 kHz tone):
- XLR connector (into 600 ohm load): +3.9 dBV (line), -17 dBV (mic)
- 1/4 inch connector (into 3000 ohm load): -2 dBV
- ULX1 (input): 1 Megohm
- ULXP4 (output): 50 ohms at line level; 2000 ohms at mic level
- Modulation: +/- 38 kHz deviation compressor-expander system with pre- and de-emphasis.
- RF Power Output: 30 mW maximum
- Dynamic Range: >100 dB, A-weighted
- RF Sensitivity: .26 microVolt for 12 dB SINAD (typical)
- Image Rejection: 80 dB typical
- Spurious Rejection: 75 dB typical
- Ultimate Quieting (reference +/- 38 kHz deviation): >105 dB, A-weighted
- System Distortion (reference +/- 38 kHz deviation, 1 kHz modulation): 0.3% total harmonic distortion, typical
- Power Requirements:
- ULX1: 9V alkaline battery; 8.4 V Nicad optional
- ULXP4: 14 - 18 Vdc (negative ground), 550 mA
- Battery Life: 8 to 9 hours (with 9V alkaline battery)
- Operating Temperature Range: -20 degrees to 49 degrees C (-4 degrees to 120 degrees F)Battery characteristics may limit this range.
- Overall Dimensions:
- ULX1: 3.86 x 2.68 x 1.10 inches
- ULX4P: 1.72 x 8.56 x 6.88 inches
- Net Weight:
- ULX1: 2.8 oz. without battery
- ULXP4: 2 lbs. 7 oz.
- ULXP4 Receiver Audio Output:
- Unbalanced 1/4 inch
- Balanced XLR
- Unbalanced:3 kilohm
- Mic. Level: 1848 Ohms
- Line Level: 75 Ohms
- Pin Assignments:
- Tip = Hot
- Ring/Sleeve = Ground
- 1 = Ground
- 2 = Hot
- 3 = Cold
- Phantom Power Protection: Yes
- ULXP4 Receiver Antenna Input:
- Connector Type: BNC
- Actual Impedance: 50 ohms
- Nominal Input Level: -95 to -30 dBm
- Maximum Input Level: +6 dBm (-20 dBm recommended)
- Pin Assignments: Shell = Ground, Center = Signal
- Voltage for Remote Power: 12 Vdc, 150 mA maximum
Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC’s wireless microphone website at www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones
All of the wireless systems that AMS sells comply with the FCC guidelines and regulations.
We are presenting this information as a matter of legally required disclosure.