Shure ULXP14 Lapel Wireless Mic System with WL185 Mic Specifications:
- RF Carrier Frequency Range: 470.000 to 865.000 MHz (Available frequencies depend on the applicable regulations in the country where the system is used). Refer to the frequency supplement supplied with the system.
- Effective Range: 100 m (300 ft.) under optimal conditions. Actual working range depends on RF signal absorption, reflection, and interference.
- Audio Frequency Response: 25 to 15,000 Hz, +/- 2 dB. Overall system frequency response depends on the microphone element.
- Transmitter Audio Polarity: Positive pressure on microphone diaphragm (or positive voltage applied to tip of WA302 phone plug) produces positive voltage on pin 2 (with respect to pin 3 of low impedance output) and the tip of the high impedance 1/4-inch output
- Transmitter Gain Adjustment Range:
- Receiver Audio Output Level (+/- 38 kHz deviation, 1 kHz tone):
- XLR connector (into 600 ohm load): +3.9 dBV (line), -17 dBV (mic)
- 1/4 inch connector (into 3000 ohm load): -2 dBV
- ULX1 (input): 1 Megohm
- ULXP4 (output): 50 ohms at line level; 2000 ohms at mic level
- Modulation: +/- 38 kHz deviation compressor-expander system with pre- and de-emphasis.
- RF Power Output: 30 mW maximum
- Dynamic Range: >100 dB, A-weighted
- RF Sensitivity: .26 microVolt for 12 dB SINAD (typical)
- Image Rejection: 80 dB typical
- Spurious Rejection: 75 dB typical
- Ultimate Quieting (reference +/- 38 kHz deviation): >105 dB, A-weighted
- System Distortion (reference +/- 38 kHz deviation, 1 kHz modulation): 0.3% total harmonic distortion, typical
- Power Requirements:
- ULX1: 9V alkaline battery; 8.4 V Nicad optional
- ULXP4: 14 - 18 Vdc (negative ground), 550 mA
- Battery Life: 8 to 9 hours (with 9V alkaline battery)
- Operating Temperature Range: -20 degrees to 49 degrees C (-4 degrees to 120 degrees F)Battery characteristics may limit this range.
- Overall Dimensions:
- ULX1: 3.86 x 2.68 x 1.10 inches
- ULX4P: 1.72 x 8.56 x 6.88 inches
- Net Weight:
- ULX1: 2.8 oz. without battery
- ULXP4: 2 lbs. 7 oz.
- ULXP4 Receiver Audio Output:
- Unbalanced 1/4 inch
- Balanced XLR
- Unbalanced:3 kilohm
- Mic. Level: 1848 Ohms
- Line Level: 75 Ohms
- Pin Assignments:
- Tip = Hot
- Ring/Sleeve = Ground
- 1 = Ground
- 2 = Hot
- 3 = Cold
- Phantom Power Protection: Yes
- ULXP4 Receiver Antenna Input:
- Connector Type: BNC
- Actual Impedance: 50 ohms
- Nominal Input Level: -95 to -30 dBm
- Maximum Input Level: +6 dBm (-20 dBm recommended)
- Pin Assignments: Shell = Ground, Center = Signal
- Voltage for Remote Power: 12 Vdc, 150 mA maximum
Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC’s wireless microphone website at www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones
All of the wireless systems that AMS sells comply with the FCC guidelines and regulations.
We are presenting this information as a matter of legally required disclosure.